Coaching happens in one-hour sessions: either face-to-face, or online.
During each session, we list your current goals and priorities, then create solutions. You’ll end up with:
– a broader, deeper understanding of your situation
– the clarity, calm, & confidence to move forward
– a practical action plan. This is the key to success.
Shortly after, you’ll receive a follow-up email which may include:
– your current action plan;
– links to useful information;
– contact info for any referrals;
– additional perspective
I also offer scientific review of medical treatment plans by gathering information about the treatments your doctor is proposing, then translating that information into plain English. Often, this is a great jumping-off point for coaching.
Continuous support. If you have an idea or concern between sessions, and want to talk about it, I’m here.
Remote sessions are available.
Remembering what it was like when my own family faced cancer, I provide my cancer coaching services on a donation basis.