Here’s a short list of ideas for when you are newly diagnosed, or find yourself at an important crossroads:
– Take a deep breath. Give yourself time to make decisions.
– Reduce processed carbs and refined sugars from your meals. Learn why.
– Choose an advocate. What is an advocate?
– Take these printable questions to your next oncology appointment. Use them to start important conversations with your doctor.
– Call or email me with any pressing questions or concerns. I’m a career science consultant, and a certified holistic cancer coach. Here to help!