One step at a time
When you’re newly diagnosed, or find yourself at an important crossroads:
– Take a deep breath. Give yourself time to make decisions. Cancer doesn’t happen overnight.
– Consider reducing processed carbs and refined sugar from your meals. Learn why.
– Choose an advocate. What is an advocate?
– Take these printable questions to your next oncology appointment. Use them to start important conversations with your doctor.
– Need to maximize your efforts? You may want to schedule a consulting session: